Strangford Management Ltd is always looking for the right people to join our unique organisation and we are looking to talk to a great Senior Property Manager currently.
All of our Senior Property Managers lead a team of 3, alongside a Junior Property Manager and a Client Accountant in the day-to-day running of the portfolio. Your role will involve, but will not be limited to, the following tasks:
• Proactively lead a team, mentoring and providing support
• Provide full 360 management of all client management requirements including client success strategy
• Maintaining the high standards of Strangford Management within your team
• Manage the onboarding of new clients
• Creation of client and company systems and procedures
We are looking to hire someone with equal parts ambition and experience but the below is the minimum we require in terms of qualifications and industry exposure.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Property Manager.
• Currently holds or working towards professional qualifications through the IRPM (AIRPM minimum required).
• Has successfully and independently managed a portfolio for over 3 years including exposure to RMC’s RTM’s and/or Freehold Clients.
• Has independently created and presented accurate budgeting to clients along with regular reporting
• Has managed major refurbishment projects
• Has successfully managed clients’ compliance requirements including BSA requirements.
• Holds a clear understanding of relevant legislation
• Has experience with building insurance functions along with claim management
• Good understanding of company secretarial function
• Someone with the ambition to lead a team and progress into a leadership/mentoring role within the company.
Culture fit is hugely important to us and therefore we are looking for the right type of person who will excel in their role, bringing their character and enthusiasm to the team. Below are a few traits we look for:
• Confidence, both in your ability but also in front of clients. This is a client-facing role, and we want your personality to shine through. This will not be a back-office role and you will be required to lead your team in the overall delivery to our clients.
• Self-motivated, someone who will always find ways to ensure they keep themselves on top of their performance and think outside of the box.
• Organised, this role involves juggling multiple tasks at the same time. Organisation is key to keeping you on track and in control. This will also involve timekeeping for the company and our client’s expectations.
• Takes ownership, someone who can follow instructions and implement this but also recognises their limitations of where to ask for help and where they can make their own decisions.
• Teamwork, accountability, responsibility, and trustworthiness are highly sought after too given the close working nature with your team members.
• Proactive, we are looking for someone with attention to detail and a problem-solving attitude in addition to having a sense of urgency about the task at hand.
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch today for a discussion in confidence about joining our team.
*no agencies please*