Strangford Management Ltd has an exciting opportunity to join our unique organisation as we are looking to hire a Client Accountant to work as part of a team managing a portfolio based in London.
You will be working as part of a team of 3, alongside a Property Manager and Junior Property Manager in the day-to-day management of the portfolio. Your role will involve the following tasks:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Daily reconciliation
- Contractor payments
- Client budget management
- Preparation and sending of company invoices
- Adding/updating contractor details on software
- Arrears chasing and solicitor liaison
- Client company secretarial tasks
- Management of year-end accounts
We are looking to hire someone with equal parts potential as experience but below is the minimum we require in terms of qualifications and industry exposure:
- university educated ideally someone who is a graduate in accounting and finance.
- currently studying towards an accounting professional qualification
- minimum 1-year experience in block management accounting
- exposure to the preparation and presentation of year-end accounts
- has carried out both accounts receivable and payable functions.
Culture fit is hugely important to us and therefore we are looking for the right type of person that will excel in this role, bringing their character and enthusiasm to the team. Below are just a few traits we look for:
- Confidence both in your ability and also in front of clients. This is a client-facing role and we want your personality to shine through. Experience in public speaking would be a huge bonus in this role as it will involve presenting to clients.
- Self-motivated. We can appreciate that the role could be a bit monotonous, so we need someone who will find ways to keep themselves on top of their performance.
- A proactive approach to the role and the wider team. We are looking for someone with attention to detail but also a problem-solving attitude. Organisation and time-keeping skills are key characteristics in the role of a Client Accountant too.
- Teamwork, accountability, and trustworthiness are highly sought after too given the close working nature with your other team members.
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch today for a discussion in confidence about joining our team.
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*