‘My favourite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.’ Steve Jobs
Strangford Management understands that Leaseholders and Landlords in London as well as Directors of Resident Management Companies have jobs, they have busy lifestyles, they may even have significant others to devote their time and attention to. Property Management clients require an on demand service to compliment a personal, professional management service.
We therefore took the decision to invest in a marketing leading client portal to ensure that we are giving you the best value service, when you want it, at your convenience!
Below are some the benefits of the Strangford Management client portal:
- Financial Information: you will have access to a wide range of up to date financial information both for the block and for you individually. These include statements of your account, copies of service charge invoices, budgets and the blocks overall bank balance. You will also be able to see all the banking information required to make payments.
- Repairs and maintenance updates: you will be able to see a history of all the issues raised in the building, how each issue was completed and the current status of any ongoing problems. When an issue is completed you will receive an email notification of such so you are aware of exactly how matters are progressing.
- Day to day information management information: We upload all the latest day to day information, for example, which day the refuse is collected, which day the cleaners come, and when the fire alarms are being tested so you are informed as much as you want to be.
- Contact details of our preferred suppliers: We understand that you sometimes need work completed in your own flat. Maybe you need a cleaner or a decorator? We upload the contact details of our preferred contractors for the building so that you may contact them for your own requirements.
- Legal documents: We ensure that a set of house rules/Lease rules is displayed on your portal, for example, if you are allowed to keep a pet or if you are allowed to alter your apartment. We also upload legal forms including insurance documents, so you have access to this information at the times you need it.
- Company information: If you are part of a Residents Management Company or Right to Manage Company, we post information regarding who is involved in those companies, important dates for your calendar such as when the next AGM / Directors meeting is, the company details and who are the key persons.
With our businesses and lives becoming more technologically focused, shouldn’t you make sure your managing agent is exceeding your expectations?